Nozawa House – Nozawa Onsen, Japan
March is Magic in the Mountains
Grab the family or some friends and head to one of the most special locations you can ever stay in Nozawa Onsen Japan. To make it even more special we are offering 10% off for all March and April Bookings.
Beautiful Self Contained House
Arguably set in the best position in the Village.
Able to ski back to your front door and still only a short stroll to the heart of the village.
Located at the top of the village and close to the people-mover that takes you up to the Hikage Gondola and Ski School.
Just the noise of the mountain stream flowing by! Enjoy magnificent views out over the forest, ski lifts and across the valley and village.
Hot spring is just 50m from the front door – perfect after a hard day on the slopes
The House is made up of:
- Three Bedrooms – one with double bed, one with two bunk beds to sleep 4 and one Japanese style with Futons to sleep 2 or 3
- So can sleep 8 people comfortably in a blend of Western and Japanese style
- Two toilets one on the ground floor and one on the second both with wash basins
- One Shower room with a big bath that looks out over the stream below
- Great kitchen with all you need, fridge, microwave, gas stove and more
- Open Dining area with magic views over the village and valley beyond
- Cozy chill out living room with DVD player, Stereo and big tv
- Ski storage area downstairs so can ski back to your front door
Cost: Book the whole House for 40,000 Yen per night, minimum of 6 nights perfect for one or two families or a group of friends.
High Season 45,000 Yen a night
High Season is December 20 to January 30th, Mid all other times special discounts for bookings March 15th to April 15th just ask. Lifts run from December 1st to May 6th depending on conditions.